View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default meow meow Cool!

Cats love these... I have 3 now...but certainly they cost more than $10.

That was a steal for you! I bet it has good smells on it, too. I just stopped at a sale in my neighborhood today on the way home from library... the stuff was way overpriced and junk. You really got a deal!

We started with one, then got the 2nd when we got our 2nd kitty, and a 3rd for Oreo. It seemed to help with introductions, if they had a spot to retreat to.

This picture was taken by my son, during his last visit...he was trying out his camera. It is looking up at the top shelf. Oreo leaps up there because I started to play with her there. So she goes up there now mostly for attention!

We put two of the "trees" in the windows, so they could look out. When my son moved to his apartment and got his two cats, I bought him a tree for them too. They are indoors only, so climbing is more important to them, than to ours.

You'll have fun, Chemar, watching and playing with the boys on the one you found. I am happy for you. Nothing like a fun discovery like this from a garage sale! I love it!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-29-2008 at 06:12 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote