View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Most bothersome for me is a nerve type pain which goes down the right side of my neck from behind my ear, down through my collar bone, forward in my chest about four inches. Also, it goes down, the back of my neck, also on the right side to my shoulder blade where I have to rub my shoulder blade ALL the time. While I rub it I can feel a pinching, or bump. It also radiates down my right arm. My arm is hot. My right arm hurts almost all the time. Especially underneath, wear all of us lovely women get arm fat. It aches continually. And, of course, the last two fingers of my hand always hurt. But, feeling is always the same on both hands. Never differnt. I am having a problem with tingling in hands but my neuro said it is from topomax. but my right hand hurts quite a bit more often than left. That is basically my symptoms. I have to say, I am pretty functional but because of this crap and pain I drink too much wine and take too much meds and am too unhappy! Sorry!

Here's a good one. I receive to pieces of mail today. One from my 15 year old son's Catholic School saying he is in jeopardy of failing 2 classes. The other was from an exchange program saying they would like to have him travel to China to study for a semester! My 17 year old daugher wants me to send him. What do you think we should do. Lets take a poll!!

Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote