View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 11:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Are Roots of some teeth always in the sinus cavity?

Dear Sue--I am with you. Terrified of dentists and have major tooth problems.Then I can switch back to the open insurance plan where you can get good dentists, not "mall dentists" to make my dentures. BUT here's the thing. AND this question if for EVERYONE in this thread or out. Now I am terrified of doing ANYTHING! Obviously they are going have to remove all my teeth at least on top. Does this mean that it is definitely going to involve extraction of teeth with roots in the sinus cavity? Fear of the dentures are enough. I think I would rather not have any teeth than to go through what is described here. I just had a tooth extracted that should have been near the sinus cavity and just the novicaine shots sent me through the ceiling. I was in pain for over a week and the roof of my mouth seemed to burned like if you had eaten pizza right out of the oven. Anyway--are there teeth that always have roots in the sinus cavity. I am from chronic pain and I cannot take any more meds or get meds from the dentist, so when I have "Extra pain" the meds won't cover it.
Thanks to anyone out there who can answer, and Sue--hope all goes well for you.
Miranda
Miranda Arden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote