View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Todd, I have traveled from Central Florida...before moving to PA...to Northern California several time. (It is where I was on 9/11...ugh...the day I was to fly home. Took me four days to find a way home to FL...what a mess for travelers that week.) It is not a good trip for any PWP...too many hours of sitting and sitting with NO LEG ROOM.

I am taking Amtrak out of Harrisburg into Penn Station...3 hour. So, my trip will be an easy one...lots of leg room!

Hope you have planned on what sessions you will attend. It is hard to choose, but both my current neurologist and my Univ of Maryland neurologist are speaking, so that is with me.

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote