View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 11:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dorrie ,I am a stubborn woman ,pigheaded even and as such I would not give up on a forum I have chosen to read ,and after reading decided to participate in.In regard to this thread however I think I might have thought it through a bit more before I posted it. In all fairness to any care givers who might read here each person has to tackle this issue of meeting the need for socialization within the context of their unique circumstances .It really is up to me to tackle this issue for myself because only I know first hand what resources I might bring to it.It might well be slow on the weekends ,but I also think that my fellow travelers may not comment when in fact they do not think that there is much they can offer and in this case they would be correct.I bet money many feel the same frustration I do ,and how that helps me ,or them is beyond me. I doubt misery loves company.I did have one insight that I can share though since I first posted and that is that for me the companionship of my animals has been a major source of comfort.Thanks for caring and no worries.. its all good

Last edited by Donnatestarda; 10-08-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: undo signature
Donnatestarda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote