View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Bikergirl and Welcome to the group!! I'm glad you decided to join in. Are you in the process of being diagnosed? Hang in there -- it can sometimes take a long time. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with acupuncture! Your bladder condition sounded terrible. I wonder if it might help with the overactive bladder problem I and many other MSers experience? Thanks too for giving me some suggestions on what to ask, etc. THANKS!

Harry -- First of all, how are you doing? I've thought of you often during this especially trying time. It sounds like Marge found some relief through acupuncture, if only for a time. At this point, any relief would seem like a miracle. Thanks too for pointing out the necessity of finding a therapist who has experience treating MS patients. No, I wouldn't want to do something to make the situation worse. Thank you for taking the time to answer!

I still haven't made the decision, but at least now I know a little more about what to ask, etc. Will keep you posted!!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote