View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

Barb,
I THOUGHT I was going to be able to rent a van/car BUT... not possible.. I dont have enough money available on my credit card for them to approve it.
I've tried two places and told the other place was the same. I've tried calling the boys dad and his cell phone doesnt work. Amazingly he hasn't called since this morning. Usually he has called all day.

I tried calling a community place that advertises helping people today but they never called back.

My church cant help. They are a small church and my pastor and his wife just left last night for Canada to see her mom who is like 93 and is suffering from Alheizmers or something like that. My pastors wife is hoping her mom will recognize her and thinks this will be her last visit.

UCDavis is about 75 miles away. So its quite a distance for those handicap transport places. 150 miles round trip. I have even thought of who I could pay gas money to just drive us down there and I would try to find a way back then. I just need to get down there. Its almost 6 o'clock and Im still trying to find a way there. I have to get there before 8-9 pm before McDonald house closes.
HUGS
GM
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote