View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

One reason that this forum may be a bit slow is that if it is a temporary forum, then won't all the info be lost? I It is nice reconnecting with some of the people from the BT1 forum but I don't have much entheusiasm for posting if it is all going to disappear in a few weeks.

My heart still wants BT1 to come back. That is where I got the help to get my health back. I was at the verge of giving up - thought I was going to die.

Yes, I agree, the banning of Monica was wrong. In fact, banning anyone without warning is wrong. I hope JL does read this forum and realizes that he needs to modify some of the rules.

If BT2 stays up and running and if BT1 comes back online, then I will have to make a decision as to where I want to be. Right now I am happy that I can talk to some of my friends. Wish there was a way to let all the people from our old forum know about this place.

Al, you could always make us laugh and we love you for that The roll call with links to the past years was a great idea. I am glad that you never completely left.
Anne
annelb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote