View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 06:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Am I overreacting?

Here I am on my third month and I am still having some lousy days, two weeks ago I had a dizzy spell where I tripped and actually managed to sprain my two ankles! It is just sooo hard to wake up every morning and sometimes it takes a long time to just get the energy to get going and start doing things. My job keeps me long hours in front of the computer, I don't know if that is making it worse, can't be avoided though. I am also having a hard time making people understand what I am going through. A very close person told me resently that it was a question of attitude! Sometimes I doubt myself and wonder if I am not overdoing it, but this overwhelming drowsiness every morning is beyond anything I've experienced before... headaches are not too strong but they are frequent, and I get recurrent neck pain as well. I am also over sensitive to light and loud noises. Some days it feels like I'm getting better but then I'll wake up in the middle of the night with my head and neck all achy, feeling soo tired and yet unable to fall asleep again... I come to this site once or twice a week just to feel that I might not be so crazy, or lazy, or exaggerated...
Petenera is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote