Thread: Sweating
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 09:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sweating & then sweating some more

Ada,
WHEW is it hot in here???? NOOOOOOooooooooooooo but I will sweat when everyone else is freezing. Today for instance: It was really cool in the house this morning. Here I am with a tank & light cotton slacks on. Sweating while just setting in my recliner. My hubby is in heavy sweats, & a flannel shirt. Cold with a little electric heater blowing on his feet. I do this several times a day, sweat & then get cooled down, sweat, cool & so on. It goes in cycles with me changing clothing. Only I have to keep something on my feet & ankles or they will get cold even when I am sweating everywhere else except under my arms. Like you & someone else here, I don't necessarily sweat under my arms *LOL* Go figure???!!! I am so sick & tired of sweating.

And I keep forgetting to ask about using clonidine with my PM doctor. It seems there is always so much to try to get in during the 30 mins allowed.

Hope,
I finally did ask about getting a pump & he said he thinks I am an excellent candidate for one. YAHOO!!! Except he is nto sure if my having had a 3 Level fusion surgery. He is going to check with the guy about that. I hope it isn't a factor against having a pump. Cross your fingers with me on that one. Either way I had to have that surgery or end up paralyzed. He has just been waiting for me to ask about getting a pump. He expects the patient to be the aggressive one about treatment. He will be as aggressive treatment wise as I want to be.

DebbfyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote