Thread: Depression
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Depresssion

Jennifer,
Good to hear from you. I am looking at another dose of cytoxan followed by doses of immunosuppressents. Dr. Drackman has been called in by my neurologist (she was his resident while in school). He feeels that this would be the best course for me at this time. The other "re-boot" worked really well- 7 months of working full time and working out at the gym...then strep throat happened and I ended up on a vent. The problem was that the cytoxan was not followed up by immunosuppresent at all...this hopefully will be helpful.. I am hoping to start the Cytoxan before November so I can be somewhat healthy for Christmas. I KNOW it will work this time, but since July I have been stuck at home working. I also have a factor iV issue which makes me clot with every line they place (which outrules the one treatment that works - A-pheresis). Ahhh such is life. I am breathing, its fall in MN and the leaves are beautiful! All things considering I have not complaints, still breathing and raising my kids. Hang in there Jennifer. I appreciate your comments on the migranes...I have been chewing percocet and need to find something different. She just started me on Zonisamide, no improvement yet, but I am on my first week on it. Will keep you updated.

Take care.

Angie:
Angie B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote