View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default WOW! We have alot of us Floridians here!

The last 2 years have played havoc for me when it is damp and rainy. I don't know if it was because of all of the hurricanes passing through and all of the weather changes or what. I just know thats when I really started noticing a drastic change and alot more pain.

The last few weeks with this on and off rain have played on me too. That and the overcast skies leave that gloom and doom feeling for me too. They say alot of people suffer depression then and suggest florescent lights. But I hate those. They make my eyes feel dizzy like.

In Florida we have that bite to the bone cold. Its usually damp and real windy and it just freezes you. Its a different cold than up North. It really is cold when its cold here. My daughter always says she is freezing when it gets in the 50's. It really hurts on those days in my body...I dread seeing those days come.... I hurt from head to toe then.

Hope this winter everyone stays by a nice cozy fire or under piles of covers and has less pain than last year. I remember it seems like everyone was feeling bad then. Take care everyone.

Sheryl
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote