View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Wren knows how impressed I am with her for being off those addictive smokes for 2 years now.

I wonder if I can remember everything my gastro told me. Oh, the prep was awful, but necessary. The procedure is a breeze because he knocks me out. When finished he came to my room and said he thinks my UC has been flaring because I'm dumping lots of bile into the colon and my sick colon can't handle it. So he's putting me on some medicine, what I can't remember and have no clue. He also took the usual biopsies which I won't know about for another week-10 days. Thanks for wondering about it.

I wonder at how wonderfully cool it is now. Went from hot to fall in one day. Sweater weather here without a doubt.

I wonder at how awesome it was to meet Hilary Clinton. She was very pleasant and commanded everyone's attention. Those candidates are flocking across Iowa right now nearly every day. Obama's visit was so so. It was supposed to be for question/answer time, but he spent most of the time talking and only took 3 questions.

I wonder how afraid granddoody is of the ghost hanging outside the babysitter's house. She has it all decked out for halloween, and has this cute ghost that moves back and forth across a line hanging from her house to a tree and it makes scary noises. He doesn't like it except when he's saying good-bye to it for the day, LOL. He waves and says, "Bye ghost!"

I wonder if ((Vic)) knows I'm glad she likes the deer picture.

I wonder when I'll finally get around to sending Alffe my thank you for letting me visit gift.

I wonder at how lonely I get lately. I think I need to get a little dog.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote