View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell Doody...PLEASE, no thank you gifts...you arrived with many many hello gifts.... The plants are in the ground, ty and I haven't started the book yet but will as soon as I finish reading Born on a Blue Day.

I wonder if I can send Doody the darling picture of her kissing Cooper.....
I'm green with envy that you got to hear Hilary. One of my neices lives on the same street as Obama and she jogs past his house...she's gone to work for his campaign but I love her anyway.

I wonder if I can also congratulate Wren on her two years of not smoking..
I know how difficult that is! Now about the chard.... I'm not talking about putting the big leaves in anything...I threw those out. I only pickled the red stems with hot pepper flakes and want to put a small...very small piece of the stem into the corn soup...along with half a seeded yellow cherry tomato and a tiny basil leaf. Can you tell that I'm into the details.

I wonder what's wrong with Mr.Goofy!! He has so much to be thankful for. Want me to send someone over? *grin

I wonder too about the drop in the temperature...getting my car serviced tomorrow but told Mr.Alffe we are NOT putting the snow tires on it yet!

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote