View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes,I have problems bending forward to garden etc. I get a bad headache and become dizzy. Anything that jerks my head or shakes it even slightly gives me a head ache. Travelling in a car is not good, doesn't seem to be so bad if I drive, I don't know if it is because I am hanging on to the steering wheel and you can anticipate any bumps or what. I can't spend longer than about 20 minutes at a time in a shopping mall as I can't cope with the lights and noise - the noise is unbearable. I did try playing tennis a year or so ago but that is too jerky and gave me a headache. I find the easiest/ kindest form of exercise is walking - provided there is nothing to trip over - as I am accident prone. I can't do any exercise with my head down. As far as getting others to understand I wish that I could think that I have now got to the stage that it is tough for them if they don't but at times it does get upsetting as I feel that I am having to justify myself. And yes, when I avoid doing anything because of my head I do wonder if I am just being lazy even now after 6 years of this!
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote