View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Billye

I remember when I first read about fibro, I had a hard time believing it. It's amasing me just what mischeif this body can produce.

I don't think we have Aleve over here. How many do you take a day? I am alternating between asprine,paracetomal,& voltaren. I am feeling a bit more alive now then I was this morning. I was so wiped out I could barely hold my head up,and I was amased at how much burning and exhaust I felt in my muscles.

I know I am not unique,and I hope I don't sound as if this has only happened to me and nobody else has gone through this. I know you have had a terrible time Billye and have been in pain. I just am completely amased with this illness. I can really understand why some doctor's do not beleive in it's existence.

May I ask what a rheumy will do for me? Can he offer anything more than a neuro and a GP?

I also for some reason have been thinking that my legs look thinner than ususal. I have lost a few kilos due to diet,and trying to eat healthy,but I for some reason remember my legs being heavier,and now I am thinking that my legs from the knee downwards are much thinner. Maybe I am now also hallucinating that I am getting thinner?
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote