Thread: Curious....
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

i know messing with a recipe when company is coming is not a good thing...but have you tried modifying it? hehehe...test on mr alffe.

i use the not fat heavy cream a lot. land-o-lakes brand is the best here. it really adds the creaminess and i haven't noticed any taste difference.

boy do i know how hard it is alffe. i love to cook and bake. doing it daily for all the meals for everyone here...well...it is soooo hard to not nibble...then eat my part. i'm turning from a monkey into a rabbit. i keep a big bowl of fresh veggies to munch on. if i didn't...i would balloon up.

special meals...that is the time to go all out. it makes food enjoyable and feels so good when people like it.

you know what sucks? my family prefers my cooking and never want to go out to eat. they also never give me any ideas what they want. i think it's weird. i wouldn't want somebody else always picking what i want to eat.

i would rather have my extra weight from good food like your dinner...than from bags of chips. so what time is dinner?

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote