View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 05:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
id rather have socks made from these disgusting like rats( as you say ) than have sore feet
Honest, I wasn't being sarcastic or anything, I honestly could not wear these socks, just the thought of where they came from. It really has nothing to do with how good they could make my feet feel, it's the fact that I am terrified of mice, rats, and possums, I actually stop breathing when I come across one. Irrational yes, but a very real fear and something that only seems to get worse, never better. As a child, I used to hold mice, yet the older I became, the worse the fear grew. My ex used to yell at me when I would scream when seeing a mouse, "You'll scare the kids!"

Tis true, possoms are pests wherever they live, they get into your pet food, they wander on your porches, they are forever found dead in the street. You have to warn your kids to keep away from them because they could be diseased and on top of it all, they are about the ugliest thing ever.

I did click on the link and the clothing is very nice, even the socks looks very comfy, BUT, I would know. I wouldn't beable to touch them if someone told me what it was made from. If I didn't know before hand, it probably wouldn't matter, but the minute you told me I had possum socks on, I probably would pass out!

No offense intended

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote