View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 12:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I appreciate someone doing the weekly/weekend check in. Because I need to rest a lot and may just forget with these pain meds.

I am just going to rest and recup. There is a few books I am going to ask Dirk to pick up for me.

Oh, one of James Patterson's book's is on TV tonight. Of course I forgot the name of it.

Hey, I can take off the bandages tonight, take a shower, the put on band aides to cover the drill holes they made. That's my excitement. Living in a sling, taking my arm out to let my arm hang and make little circles with my hand.

See the Surgeon next Wednesday. By then it will be 3 wks till PT.

Just really sore, and sleeping is a chore, so uncomfy, plus I seem to stiffen up during sleep, Have to sleep with the sling.

Anyway, I am glad the surgery is over, and I think I am doing really well on my road to recovery. He had to take out bone spurs, bursitis, scrap and dig, and some arthtritis. OH, the rotator cuff was good, he nipped it in the bud before it got anymore frayed, which is good, or it would of got much worse.

Mom is doing so great, much more than I expected. Dirk is a sweetheart, I am lucky to have him.

Excuse my typing, I get tired and can't do it for too long.

YOu all did great in the OR, wasn't the music nice? The anethesologist was a handsome guy too.. woohoo................HA

Hugs, Nikko