View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Girls,

Thanks for the good ideals.

There is a family dollar store about 2 blocks from me. I will run over today and see what they have in the line of makeup.

I do have an olds bride's dress and veil. I thought about putting fake blood all over me and find a plastic knife to look like it's stuck in me. Gross huh?

Susan is going as a hippy, Travis is going as a scarecrow. They really get into Halloween also. They have my place all decorated up. Devin will be 13 so they combined both of them. They are going to have over 20 kids tonight. I just hope my house is still standing when they are done. LOL

Claudia, I love that ideal about Frank. That is too neat. That would be something Bill would do. He loved those kind of things. He dressed up like Santa many a times and delivered gifts to the boys when they were little.

I have pictures of him putting my Mom's wigs on and getting one of her coats and purses out of her closet and dressing like a woman to entertain Mom and Dad when they were sick.

Jose, I like your ideals. It sounds like you know how to have fun too. I know you miss your son. I am dreading the day my boys are grown.

I will let you guys know what I go as. Thanks for all of the great ideals.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote