View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
Pics look good, FG, I'm so glad you had a chance to take a breather. Holy cow, that's hot! I would have been a bucket of jello out there. How's L doing???
The ocean breeze made it so we didn't even notice how hot it was! I just sat there in my chair with my ice water and read! It was soooo relaxing.

L is doing great. Caught lots of fish!

RW - it's cooling off here to, and I really needed the time away. It was nice there, but not fond of drivers on the beach! And too many dogs...way too many dogs! I love my dog, but dogs and cars on the beach just don't mix!

DM - we stayed at a house near the IGA and Crabby Mike's on the Island. We were about a block off the beach. I think the beach access name was Charlotte's Beach access or 706 or something like that. It was nice.

Beth - we need to stop having these crises! Let's make a pact to do that? OK!

Sally, I would NOT trade the East coast for the West coast for any amount of money. I love the west coast. Too damn many people on the east coast. And it's too hot and humid...but it was nice for the few off season days I was there.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote