View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ali,

I don't have one. I had a new door put on my place this week and some painting done and I got side tracked and forgot all about the party until Susan mentioned it yesterday.

I am going to run to the Dollar store and get some face paint. I could just go as myself and say I'm scarey enough as I am. LOL

What are you going as girl? I know you want to get out there and Halloween this year. Don't let the RSD keep you from having fun. You are a beautiful girl from your picture and I wish you weren't going through what we are but do enjoy yourself Halloween when it gets here.

I like the blackmail thing also. That might be something I do. My mind is just racing. I do have a lot of black clothing also.

My son-in-law went as a baby one year. He has on this large diaper, a hat and a pacifier in his mouth. He loves Halloween. He is getting ready to have an outage at work so they had to do this early. He won't see the outside world for over a month when it starts, with him being the boss he will get calls at anytime.

What are you going to dress up as Ali?

A friend emailed me and said I should go as Anna Nicole. That would be too funny but I don't like to wear short clothes. I liked Anna Nicole so I am not making fun of her. Everyone lives the way they want to in life and that's how it should be as long as they don't hurt anyone else. She was a pretty woman.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote