View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Karen,

I did want to put my 2 cents in on that pregers thing. I had my tubes cut, burned in 74. In 81, I had an etopic or tubal pregnancy. I had no ideal I was pregnant, who would have thought it. I was rushed to Co. Springs to have life saving surgery and that's what kicked my depression into high gear. I went into major depression then started dealing with medical problems.

I went into the hospital in 84 to have a complete hysterectomy and woke up and found out that I still had one overy left. It wasn't even working. I spent years on Premarin to help with all of the symptoms of menopause.

When my PCP walked in he first thing I said to him was that they didn't take every damn thing out. I was so mad. Too bad we can't sue Drs. for their stupidity, huh?

I had the last overy took out in 2004 due to scar tissue and tumors.

I just noticed awhile back that I finally got through the hot flashes. It's the whole body burning up and sweating that I am dealing with now.

I would like to have an electric blanket and a throw. With Christmas coming up, I will have to tell my kids what I want.

I like the thing you were staying about staying out of that one aisle in the store. LOL

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote