View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 01:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
I am sorry, you have been through a lot. I just wanted to wish you the best. We did have someone hear before with APS. Ro, I hope you read this. I think Sheila had this also. I just wanted to say sometimes, when a case cannot be handled by certain centers, it can be appealed by your doctors, to have your care rendered by certain centers. Don't quote me but I think that can be done. It sounds like you need top notch doctors who are experts in their fields. It may be a bit of a battle but if the docs at U of M are saying they can't handle you, well that is what they are saying. They then should be helping you out to get top notch care. I would not want to be in a situation where you cannot be handled. Myasthenia can be hard enough to handle, you need the best. Also Dr. Drachman at Johns Hopkins is one of the top notch in M.G. Another possibility maybe. I am sure others will join in here to help you out. I can only imagine you have a lot to think about and a young family. I wish you the best. Keep us posted. Just make sure you are in the best hands and seek opinions on your options.
GUMBY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote