Old 10-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Jo:

I’ve learned how to do bookmarks.

Now here’s my problem.

When I am at my computer, and I click on the Mozilla icon, it takes me to a Google page.

I don’t want this page to be my home page. I want MSN.com

Now I have not made firefox my default browser yet. I want Alan to get to know this and when he learns how fast this is, he will probably say, Oh, wow, let’s make this our default browser.

But until this happens, am I stuck with Google being my home page. If not, how do I make MSN.com my home page??

And I just learned how to make my folder "MElody's Stuff", appear as the first thing on the left side of my favorites. I love this.

See, I can still learn at the age of 60. This is so cool!!!

Oh, and this is a good question. Since I only want to put certain links into Melody's Stuff, and I know how to bookmark a page, (Let's use this particular website for example".). How can I bookmark this forum, Computers, into my Melody's Stuff Folder?? I mean, I know I can go to Bookmarks, and click on Bookmark this page. But will it go into my Melody's Stuff folder, or will it go to the bottom of all the bookmarks? Then I'll have to take my cursor and move it up into the Melody's Folder???? There must be a way to click on "add this bookmark and it will go directly into Melody's folder, right?

I'm going to try and do this right now.

NER MIND. I FOUND OUT HOW TO DO THIS. I just clicked on Bookmark this page, it prompted me where to save it, and it went right into Melody's Folder.

Lady, I owe you BIG TIME!!!!
Thanks, Melody (and believe me, this is the best thing since sliced bread)

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote