View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 01:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks . . .

Thanks Carey: The person living with PD will experience their own unique combination of tremors, (is much more accurate).

Hello Therese,

This paragraph will live in 2 places. Firstly, in the Introduction and Background section of a cross-jurisdictional study I’ve done of provincial and territorial drug programs as they relate to uninsured people living with Parkinson’s Disease. The study is addressed to the Minister of Health and the Director of Pharmacy Programs. Secondly, this same paragraph is the start of an Executive Summary, no more than 1½ pages, for the Minister, himself.

10 of 13 jurisdictions provide affordable drug plans enabling their citizens to purchase medication. My goal is to get PEI in line with the other 10. I need a lay person’s explanation of what PD is. The rest of the document will deal with high drug costs, how they are handled and why we need new drug programs to address current gaps in service.

Explaining myself, like this, is a great help. The thumbnail below is clickable and shows what I mean in a graph. Thanks. Guy
Attached Thumbnails
help with 1 paragraph definition of PD-cost1-jpg  
wwally0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote