Thread: Zanaflex
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks guys!

wow what great input thanks a lot for the posts!!

I have started at the 4mg tid.....and find the drunk feeling for about 45 mins then feel ok....but taking the 150 lyrica at same time know same side effects so I wait and then go ao but my business...put my makeup on this am with the drunkeness and was ok.....neeed to concentrate but can do things............but NEVER drive or operate machinery.....lol

I guess I am looking for the magic combo to deal with the pain withouthaving to take narcs again dont want to go that route agian.....if I can help it.....so far pain seems much better.....although muscle relaxants do have an effect on sex life.....sorry hope not offending...but we all have one or have had one I guess......lol sort of had one or whatever..... not trying to be rude....hope not offending but I think this is a big topic that we really don't discuss at all.........I guess I''ll leave that one open and see if anyone posts about it.......lets hope we are open minded enought not to be crude rude or nasty, just honest and open.....

thanks guys again for all the info.....it really helps....like a second opinon only it is many of them...lol

take care all,
hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote