View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 05:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Your Bama Bound, Huh?

Yep...I'm in Bama.

If we are going to need more room, and the Partridge Family bus can't be found (or isn't available), I got my nice, new (well..to me, at any rate) Jeep sitting out here, just raring to go on a road trip!

Maybe we can double back (as I KNOW there will be somone that we forget....and have to go back and pick up) and get it if needed? I don't want to be all by myself to start out with....*sniff.

So...get on up to T-town, Home Of The Crimson Tide...and then cross the river. I will be waitin' for ya, DL! (BTW...that is NORTH from you, Sweetie. You know..headed AWAY From the beach? !!)

I'll even bring my Atlas, although it is a little out of date (1998..LOL), but it got me across country to Prescott, AZ to get Jay to school this past August!

Anyone else wanting to come? Hey...we can all just SHOW UP at Dana's and SURPRISE her...how about that?

I'll be waitin'!
Jose (who navigates very well...from East to West...and with a little help....LOL)

PS...what DO I need to bring???

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote