View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking

I called the sunroof thingy FIRST claudia! We will have to carve a couple of others in the bus’s roof, I reckon..and just get Allen to dance a gig all over the top of it in his kilt.

I still don’t know what to bring. There are some peaches that usually come in REALLY good from Chilton County, but this extreme drought we have been under pretty much did them in. Same with even the cotton....

I KNOW! I can bring some grits and OKRA (I think Okra is ok...nothing kills that, does it? ROFL), and I can throw the grits at LIZ.....

Which reminds me, you all stop and get Corn Nuts on the way here, Ok? Liz doesn’t know what they are, and thinks that they are some kind of “Southern Thing”. I need to throw a few of those at her too! LOL

Oh..>Curious? When it comes to M & M’s, I don’t care WHAT kind! I like both peanut and plain. But, I do have to say, that the DARK ones are my total favorite! I am a complete and total Dark Chocoholic. Not that I turn up my nose at ANY Kind of chocolate...because that would be...well.....a sin or something! ROFL

Ok....we still need to know who all we are picking up, and where they are. I don’t have a passport.....so, does that mean that I have to get dropped off at the boarder, and then stand there and wait for you all to come back and get me on the way bock down to the lower 48? BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! That means that I need WINTER clothes, along with my Hawaiian stuff....

Hmmmmm. Hope there is LOTS of room for luggage and what not.....

*hmming "on the road again" under breath*

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote