View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Hmmmmm.....

"Someone" wanted to know, Huh Ada?

ROFL! Well, it wasn't ME. I mean..I KNOW what is (or,,,I guess I should say...ISN'T lolol) under a Scotsman's kilt.

I am more interested in seeing Allen do the Watsui. LOL, How do you do that dance, BTW?

As far as me hiding ON TOP of the bus to get into Canada....well....nuthin' doin' with that, CLaudia! We have to think of something else. I am DEATHLY afraid of heights!

I know...I will hide under a seat...or something....and Allen can DISTRACT everyone with his gigs and watusis and whatnot! A big old MOON as a finisher would work nicely as a distraction...dontcha think?

I am still worried about luggage space. Even for IMAGINARY luggage. I mean....if i have to have clothes for both WARM and COLD weather...well....I am going to have to have quite a few peices of luggage to carry all of my "options" and whatnot...

I mean...a girl has to have OPTIONS, doesn't she?

We still need to know who all to pick up. Where's Liz? Marilyn? As far as I can figure, Marilyn will be the next closest to me......unless someone else speaks up for a ride.

I don't think that we are very organized so far. I think that it is ALLEN's fault. He distracted us (erm...me) with all of this kilt stuff...

I going to go find my suitcases. I only took two on the trip this Summer. This is sounding like I am going to need way more than just 2.....

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote