View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default boy do i feel old

josie doesn't know what the watusi is? i guess we could hide you under the seats while allen distracts the border patrol........or, heck this is a virtual trip, we can make up some passports on the computer......

i have seen men in kilts....we went to a military ball in canada one year, and they wore kilts.......frank and his unit wore dress blues, but the canadian military men wore kilts.? why, i don't remember...........but we had fun.....lots of jokes that night........

i have no idea what pinon nuts are...is that a midwest food? if it has chocolate, or candy or salt i would probably love it.......

ok...four outfits huh? is that for one day? boy we are gonna need an enclosed trailer to pull for all the clothing........dianelori, stop in orlando and pick up my sons trailer....he uses it for hauling his motorcycles for racing, but we can use it......whoops! he is taking it to jennings (ga) tomorrow for a race...so take your time and sneak it out of the track from him...........actually sneak the whole thing...motorcycles too, then i won't have to worry about his racing.........

ok guys, start packing..............

and remember.....THERE IS NO PAIN ON THIS TRIP........NONE WHATSOEVER...........WE ARE ALL PAINFREE..........that is the best part of this trip................

claudia
emilys gramma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote