View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 10:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Claudia,
Pinon nuts are pine nuts. You can eat them in many ways. You can even grind them up into a type of flour stuff and use it for all kinds of cooking. I think that it is more of a Western thing...those pinons...(wondering if Ada is out shaking pine trees as we speak, to try to get us up enough pinions for our trip. LOL)

Cornnuts...well...I just wanted you all to pick some up because Lis doesn’t know what they are. I myself don’t care much for them, so someone else can have my share. I’m not big on hominy much at all. In fact, the only way that I WILL eat it is as grits. With lots of butter and salt, please (some folks put butter and sugar on them. My kids do. YUCKO! LOL).

I am glad that we can steal...erm...I mean *Borrow* your son’s trailer. Don’t worry..he won’t miss it, I am sure! Certainly he won’t miss it when he goes to get one of his bikes.......

I hope that Joan has LOTS of Kahlua. Man..do I LOVE that stuff. YUMMMMM!!!
I know...I will trade my share of Corn Nuts for someone’s share of the Kahlua! THAT should work out just fine...fair trade and all. Heh.

I think that DL has gone to bed, and left us all standing out on our respective curb sides, waiting for her to pull up to pick us up. LOL..just as well for me, since I am still trying to get all of my suitcases in order. Good thing that I am not like Meghan, and have about a gazillioin pairs of shoes to go along with all of the different choices of clothing. So...see...it could always be worse. ROFL!

As far as the Watsui goes...I have heard of it. But....I am only 38? And a hippie child at that. Did hippies go around doing Watusis all over the place? Maybe I did see it...if they had it in Dirty Dancing?

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote