View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Wink I m to have a lot of respondability~

So glad to see your post Linda. I am at the point, I would not consider a pain plump if it is anything like an SCS. It seems like there is always medal involved in putting those things in. Doc woundn't even put a screw in me this time. Everyone agrees, I just can't take the hardware inside my body. I am at the point that I don't know what to do.

Here I have woke up in the, middle of the night just doubled up in pain, and I have nothing I can do except ice it down. That is uncomfortable also. I haven't took any pain meds that relieve this at all. The last three surgeries have all been done to relieve this pain to no avail. Now they think I need the groin surgery because of a hernia. All three Drs believe this will help.I first thought it might, but I am begaining to think nothing will. I don't know anything i haven't tried.

Yes, I have been on Ultram and it didn't help either. There has got to be a answer. I think I have been cut very deep trying to get the scar tissue out. I am at the point I can't lift my am or I can't lift my foot much at all without pain. Sleeping is the worst torricher I go threw. I can't even turn over in bed without just draging my body.I just got a sinking feeling this won't help either.I appoligze for feelings about my lack of faith on my part. It will take a year to heal up, so that's bad. Each time I have heard of another cure, I fall for it. But not so fast ,anymore.
Blessings & I hope your doing better,
Billie

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 09-29-2006 at 03:37 AM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote