View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 02:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default go easy go easy go easy

I love these treatments and can't live without!! I have myo release once a week now and it reailly helps a lot. I really could not live without!! I say easy is best to start! even when my MT goes lightly on me i hurt that day in about a few hours then the next day too but hot baths with epsom salts really helps to take the lactic acid out of the muscles!! Amazing if you have jetted tub as well!

Soooooo I don't know how others feel but therapists who go to town on all things at once are dangerous.....one thing at a time or little things at a time.....so that is the moral of MY story anyhow....he will be sore for a few days if she went to town...but keep up the hot baths and if not already on an anti-inflammatory it may help...ie ibuprophen check the safe dose for him...but usually 400 mg a few times a day read your bottle...don't go over 600 four times a day is too much esp. if stomach issues!!!

But I am glad to see that there is some relief.....it just gets better my MT had me moving really well until I went way on planes trains and autos for 10 days of hell.....I hate hotel beds....but the Marriott is NICE!!! sorry Off topic.....

please post results would love to hear!!

take care
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote