View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I'm sitting here waitng for the bus guys and girls,

I have 22 suitcases. So leave all of yours at home Jose. I do like shoes to match my purses and clothes so I have just 2 suitcases of nothing but shoes and handbags. I have 10 with clothes and the other ten are full of snacks. I love to eat.

I was up with a flashlight picking pinon nuts for us. I can't afford to buy them at 12 to 15 bucks a lb. Claudia, they do come out of pine cones but these pine trees look different then regular pine trees. Bill use to love to pick them up. What you have to do is take sheets and lay them on the ground and shake the trees and pick them up one by one off the ground. They are about the size of a pea.

I have some statistics that we can discuss on the trip. Just if we want to get intelecual that is. The watusi and the twist was started on the **** Clarke show which ran from 62 to 87. It's not quite as old of a dance then I was thinking. Hell I remember the jitterbug and the 2 step. Thanks for that dance lesson Allen, now we all know how to do the watusi when we have our dance. You will be able to shake that kilt.

Didn't I see Vicc waiting for us? I thought so.

Wait a minute. Where are we going to land. I might have to pack more suitcases. Hot weather or Cold? Swimming or skiing? or both?

Get those motorcyles girls. I love motorcyles. We can let our hair blow in the wind and enjoy the fresh air. Hold your kilt down Allen.

I want to sit in the front seat of the bus. I need to keep an eye on the driver, especially if we are going to have our dranks. Dranks and Medication, what a mixture.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote