View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 12:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, I have been on AD's forever, because before they diagnosed me with BP II, I was considered as severe chronic depression and general anxiety disorder and SAD, etc................................

Cymbalta is a AD and it is suppose to help with pain, whether it really does or not, I think depends on the person.

I did try going off one or two of my meds, can't remember which one, and ended up in tears in bed all the time. Yet, this past time my mom was in the hospital, I was a wreck, so my p-doc upped my lamictal for that time to 225 mg from 200, now I am ok and back to 200. It helped my tears and frustration, worry, and everything else that went along with my mom being in the hospital and not getting straight answers and trying to keep myself composed. So why bother with the Cymbalta????????????????????? I didn't take one last night.

I am feeling a bit down, not sure if I can consider it real depression, well yeah, because I need to sleep and rest since the surgery and having to still take the pain med, which I was on prior to the surgery. The pain is no where near what is was prior to surgery. You can see where he took out the bone that was causing the impingement.

Ok, when I wake up in the morning, my entire body hurts, sore, achy, and I know its because sleeping is an ordeal, just getting in a position to sleep takes forever.

I am going on and on here. Maybe it's cabin fever, maybe I will feel better after I see the surgeon on Wed. Everything is a maybe for me.

I had a argument with Dirk, all's clear now, but there are things bothering me, that isn't even worth bringing up with him.

My mom is doing great and being very thoughtful and understanding, me having this surgery has actually made her realize how much more she can really do, which I am happy about and so is she.

Okay, bottom line is I am just being a PIA and cranky I suppose and should just shut up take a bunch of meds and go to bed, don't want to bring anyone down.

Thanks for listening, Nikko

I love you all, don't ever forget that.