View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 05:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wildcard, your symptons are just about the same as mine other than the dislexia. (spelling?) What interests me the most about yours is what you said about the base of your skull. I have the feeling there that when I am extra tired and not the just tired feeling, my skull feels like it is not attached to the very top of my spine. I have asked and asked about it. Like you, nothing showed up in the MRI. My blood pressure is also high and I have to now take pills for it. 2 years ago I was rushed to hopsital with a hypertensive crisis 230/190 - the pain in my head was absolutely unbearable fortunately I didn't have a stroke as was expected! Pre accident I didn't have any signs of high blood pressure. I don't know if there is any link. I also feel that I know more about PCS than my GP - even though he had it at med school. I note that the insurers psychologist has actually criticised me for studying up PCS - but it we didn't ourselves who would! The accident that caused this for me was in 2001 and was very minor. Since then I have re injured about 4 times, the latest being 3 weeks ago - the last brought back the worst headaches and memory problems. The headaches have got better and are mainly when I let myself get too tired. The key is not to get too tired.
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (12-09-2009)