View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

That’s Ok DL. I figured that something important has popped up! (Or...hung out. ROFL)

I got a bit tired of trying to run back and forth between packing and checking the road side....and than I remembered that it was Meghan’s Birthday today (are you sitting down, DL ? She turned 20 [yess...that was 2 - 0!!!] today! Can you believe it????? Jay will be 19 in Feb).....so I decided that I needed to bake a cake.

Cake is baked, and cut into....presents were wrapped and are now unwrapped....my Daughter is OFFICIALLY Not a “Teenager” anymore..... *sigh.

I think that I am all worn out right now...so I am going to get into bed and try to get a bit of rest. But, you better BELIEVE that I will be raring to go in the morning! Bustin’ in on Dana for Halloween sounds like a really good plan to me!

Now...if I can just get all of these danged suitcases off of my bed.....

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by Joselita; 10-16-2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Changed NOT unwrapped presents to NOW unwrapped. LOL...one little letter makes a WORLD of difference, doesn't it?
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote