View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Geez Gramma, you have a memory like an elephant.

I hadn't thought of Curika in a long time.

Jose, Wonder bra. The reason they call them a wonder bra is that they wonder if they will be able to do the job or not. LOL I have more trouble finding bras that do the job. I just thought that you and Diane wanted a breast enhancement but I guess the boys would look good with them too.

We don't have Big Red here, Jose. My sister in law one time had the bright ideal of hauling a case up under the hood of their car. Can you imagine driving down the road and hearing boom, boom, boom? I love them though, don't know why they don't have them here.

We can stop in Vegas. We can do some gambling and enjoy some shows while we are there. Tell your Mom to keep those Cinnamon buns hot.

I think we have embarassed Allen so much he is hiding so we can't find him when we get there. OK Allen, you can come out now, we'll not look when your kilt blows up over your head.

I went to the Dr. today and stopped by a store and picked up another pair of shoes. Had to throw some food out to put them in one of the suitcases with the food. How's that sound food that smells like feet? LOL

Does Diane have a cellphone where you can call her Jose? If she has already got lost just getting across a state line boy are the rest of us in trouble. Text her and tell her to either hurry up or we're leaving without her.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote