View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face 'round & round she goes.....LOL

Welp......

I’m lost.

Yep. Lost in FL. Trying to find DL....and lost bigger than crap.

Ada...do you have DL’s cell phone number? I can’t seem to find it...and I know I had it somewhere.......*sigh.

Maybe she will pop up and flag me down, next time I make a pass in this circle I seem to be making.

If I am still this lost come tomorrow, I am heading back to Bama, and picking up that bus that Curious so nicely left parked by my house. LOL. Now..why she just dropped it off there, and didn’t stay around with it, I don’t know.

Joan, SURE you can bring your puppy! I will promise to make sure that Casper, Jezebel and Oscar don’t try to stow away in any of my pieces of luggage anywhere. We sure don’t need my CATS running around . But, I might bring poor Butterscotch. I think that she could use a trip to help perk her spirits back up. She has been kinda blue since Jay left for school....and she does so like to go for a ride!

Someone shoot off a flare or something, so that I can tell which direction I should try to head to get out of FL. I get turned around and lost easier at night, and I don’t hear any beach sounds to head AWAY from. LOL

DL>>>YOU BETTER WAKE UP! I MEAN IT!!!! I got LOST trying to find your butt! And, I know you.....we will start getting the bus all loaded up, and you will pop up and say “OH! Don’t forget me! Come back and pick me up too!!!”. If we have to do that, you will have to sit RIGHT UP FRONT, Missy...and NOT under one of the sky/sun/moon roof thingies either!!!

You all don’t worry. I do MUCH better once I get a navigator in with me. Any volunteers??

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote