View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart thanks all

Kind words,

thank you all it helps somehow to know I am not alone in all of the struggles I face. I have had a good cry but am still freaking out about the phone calls for tomorrow. I have not a clue what to say. I get upset then angry and shaky and then aggressive and I find that is the WORST time to talk to these fools.

I have docs for all conversations and for all medicals they sent them all to me(I had them already but in going back over my huge over 10lb file...I found them all in order) but I will be reusing them as my reference for evidence. the refusal letter basically says since you moved out of province you have no medical and that we assumed you got better......despite the notes from five doctors now saying I shouldn't work. I am sick of wasting my breath and time. That is the issue here. We have so little to spend on things like chores.....so this takes away from my laundry to hold the phone....(headset) and write with of course my right hand. I hate the accusation.

We have a fair practice commission run by the Ontario government who watches over the WSIB(GET THIS........workers safety and insurance board) safety my right heel!!!!! I will be calling them with regard to the no notice issue. I had the same issue before and they basically act as mediators so it is not a solution as they don't have ramifications if they don't notice me but the data of calls is collected for the government to see who is not doing things the way they should be.....sad thing is not all are educated about this free service in our province and people deal with yelling and aggressive behaviour from them all the time as they let them get away with it!! Not with me my friends not with me......NOBODY GETS AWAY WITH THIS WHEN I HAVE REGAINED MY WITS ABOUT ME.....

Just took a little time to be human before the machine turns back on and things start pumping....or not like the lack of bloodflow to right arm when doing paperwork!!!!!!!! Oh how I wish I could post the letter on here!!! of course can't do that can I....lessons on how not to win friends and influence people!

You are all amazing....and I do thank God for each and everyone of you for your kind words and I know you are there for me as I am for you when the time comes around.

My heart and head thank you again
love and hugs,
Victoria (slightly less than me right now....)

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote