View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I feel the love

you guys rock! After a some what good night's sleep I am now able to say I have talked to a manager at comp....I won't even go there....waste of time she kept saying call your adjudicator....HELLO communication is the issue and my goodness did she apologise for it about six times......duhhhhhhhh

I have also talked to LTD and they will pay me in the meantime so I am not without funds but they need to do more looking into my case to see if I am totally disabled.....well come on folks I am not at work becasue I am the biggest slacker in the world and I love pain and just don't feel like I want to work anymore...........ahhhhhhhhhhh But at least the LTD people are reasonable and courrier things to me and they are now gonna fight it out!!!

bummer to do this again but at least I know the protocol esp the protol of getting magically better due to moving to Calgary!!!!!! Oh the cold air is healing....
I am ranting sorry.....

Also called the watch dog on comp so hopefully if more people do it...... you all know the score!!

Love and superhugs to all,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote