View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default fibro/ms question

Hi, I am new here also, almost 4 years ago a rheumy dx me with fibro...then sent me to a neuro to check about ms.....after this length of time and many many doctors later I was again dx with fibro last month....this dr told me fibro "goes away" when a person is 50's-60's, did not give meds for it and told me to be glad I was still working full time so the job could take the fatigue and pain and what ever other symptoms were going on, OFF OF MY MIND.
Needless to say I didn't go back. This month I am going to a new neuro, so we will see what he has to say about the neurological symptoms that are happening. The mri that was done in 04 was looked at by 2 neurologists and one neuroimmunlogist....with 3 different interpetations.
The first one said possible MS, the second said it was completely normal and the last one said, not normal, 10 lesions in the frontal lobes, but he didn't think I had ms, he found my cervical stenosis..and I think he just stopped looking after that. I had my neck fixed by my neurosurgeon in 06. Love him....After a nice heart to heart with my neurosurgeon, he suggested I go to another neurologist.
Yes, the cold does make me hurt more, well, everwhere. But the heat makes me sick, weak, tired, can't move, migraine....etc...
Take care everyone.
postmaster1992 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote