View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking HEY. IF you can guess the champ's real name you get a great guitar book of mine :)

Hey everyone.

We are back

The champ as you know had his 18th birthday a few months back

AND

DRUM ROLL please in the key of C

His name now does not have to be kept secret and his handsome face no longer needs to be masked

So to celebrate this wonderful occassion, you have the opportunity to guess his real two names and win a prize.

The winner (one winner) gets my just published guitar book 'A Little Light Music for Classical Guitar, compositions by Paul Copeland, Including transcriptions of works by J.S. Bach and Robert Schumann

Only three of the neuro folk know the champ's real names and of course they are not allowed to give out any hints or have any guesses!

So what do you think the champ's two names are.

His two names are somewhere here on this list.

Andrew
Richard
Charles
Peter
Simon
David
Jonathon
Christopher
MCKenzie
McWilliam
Edward
Grant
Sam
George
Henry
Ian
Jack
Leonard
Michael
Norman
Paul
Stewart
Victor
Julius

For those of you with photographic memory, his name was accidentally made public about 4 years ago by someone who posted on the Child's neuro forum for me. But his second name has not been posted.

GET CRACKING

So get those thinking caps on and guess the champ's first and second names. You can each have two guesses.

NOT SPINNING A YARN

To prove that I am not spinning a yarn or fibbing about the guitar book, here is a link which shows my guitar book. So there Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see a picture of the guitar book.

http://www.lulu.com/pianoedition

MORE TO COME

When someone has correctly guessed the champ's real name you will have the pleasure of seeing photos of him from a baby up to the present UNMASKED! How about that eh! Pretty cool, I reckon.

With lots of love to you all and of course special 'down under' hugs for your special kiddies.

seeya.

Paul, Alison and ......... the champ
Paul from Australia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote