Thread: You...
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default CS....

As I mentioned there are truths and myths associated with Chiropractors, and that all depends on the individual Chiropractor, that is whether he's truthful, or just there to string you along to get your $$$$$..Ive dealt with both..Ive had to translate the truth for myself, and one thing I believe to be the truth is that pd causes us to have terrible posture, and does some real funky stuff with our muscles..If any of the problems that are caused by pd have anything to do with the spine, hip bones, joints either pinching nerves, or being out of line, a chiropractor can straighten it out..but it takes some time for the Chiro, and effort on our part to keep it that way

My friend who I refered to in the other post took a fall, and his arm and shoulder was in constant pain..He only got relief from holding it up against his chest in an upward position..In 3 visits the Chiro straightened it out..No more pain..Thats why I decided to see that guy when I had that backache..That impressed me

Its not a cure all, but if you can manage to find a good one, then he can help with some of the stuff you are experiencing I would think..Chiropractic is all simple mechanics

Edit:..When my friend fell, he did not land on his arm or shoulder..He slipped and fell backward

Last edited by stevem53; 10-17-2007 at 05:40 PM.
stevem53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote