View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart re topamax

Hi Jamy.....hugs,

what a busy little lady you are!!!! I too am in love with active release and nerve stripping which my new MT does on me more than massage...however still miss Brandy with all my heart!!!! If she grows a little bump in her belly pls tell me!!!!

I hope like hell your physio is on the ball however I know by now you are wise as an owl on who is good and who is not!!

As for topamax pls be careful. I hope that you look up the side effects of this med....as others here have posted before side effects are many and if you are driving you may not be able to. How about nortriptyline???? I am finding it helps at least with depression and nerve pain....can be increased slowly (as can topamax....) but just a little bird in your ear my dear...

Miss our coffee plans.... lonely out here in the foothills......you are overdue for a visit....after Vagas...but wait you can't you have too many apointments!!!!

oh by the way careful with massage while away....they should not even treat if they don't know what tos is or how to treat it!!! however sauna and steam room!!! ok in my book!

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote