View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Hey Mark!

No...You don’t have to get up on the roof again this time. Not unless you WANT to, that is. ROFL. It is allen’s turn...and he seems to be looking forward to the experience. LOL, me might not freeze his bits and pieces off as badly, since he is wearing a KILT and not a Grass Skirt. Those kilts are kinda heavy!!

Bribe with food, huh? Well....we have LOTS of that! Or will, once we get everyone picked up! Liz has her buns.....Ada has, well,,,I don’t know what all Ada has. Abbie has her bottle caps, captian crunchm lukcy charms and tang (to wash it all down! LOL), I have my grits....Claudia is bringing Corn Nuts, Apples...and I can’t remember what all else....

Oh..and CHOCOLATE! LOTS of Chocolate!!!

I think that DL fell to sleep. I got by Marilyn’s, but she didn’t answer the door. I left her a note to let us know when she got back.

So..I guess it is on the way to Liz and Claudia now. Then Sue..and I don't know who next. ROFL..I will be glad to get folks in this bus that will help navigate (DL and I seem to get lost finding out way our of a paper sack ), and to help us figure out who to pick up next. Get ready you guys & keep an eye out for the bus, 'cuz...We're on the WAY!!!!

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote