View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Me too. Only it's not called My Favorites. I now have Mozilla Firefox (THAT'S RIGHT, I'M A FIREFOX PERSON))). best thing I ever did.

I was going nuts with Internet Explorer. It was slow (and I have Verizon Online DSL) so I stupidly thought I'd be zipping all over the internet. NOT!!!

And one day, I couldn't store my user id and password on any of my favorite forums (even my own forum about being the parent of person with Aspergers). It was getting kind of ridiculous trying to sign in and putting in my user ID and password every single time. Drove me nuts.

So I went to NeuroTalks and went to Computer help and they told me to download Mozilla Firefox and to use it instead of Internet Explorer. Took me all of 2 minutes to do this and VOILA!!! I can now surf the web faster, it stores my user id's and passwords. The only difference is the favorite places thing. They call it My Bookmarks (or something to that effect).

So I saved this forum in my Bookmarks, and when I want to go to this forum, I go to the left of my screen, click on Peripheral Neuropathy - Neuro Talks, and whoooosh, here I am. Always signed in and everything.

I really do like this better than Internet Explorer.

Take care, cutie!!! lol

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote