Thread: If.......
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Chemar, that was just what I needed right now. I am having such a hard time dealing with people in my church who say they are Christians but I don't see it in their actions. I have been getting cynical and referring to them as CINO"s Christian in name only.

I am at a loss right now as to whether I need to find another church that is more real and I even wonder if there is one out there. It is not the entire church but a select few (aound 6-8 families) that have been going to this church for years and they act like they own the place. I love the pastor and his wife but I really don't know what they can do about it since they are also new --2 years now-- and from what I have been told they see it and are trying to get people to open up more to newcomers.

The other problem is these families are all in charge of the youth group so there is also that discent there too. The line in the song about the girls teasing laughter is something that I have witnessed myself. I have 2 teenagers and they need the Lord in their life so bad but it is not happening here.

Well I have rambled again I also like the song Stained Glass Masquarade. Have you listened to that one? Isn't it funny that when you are going through some turmoil there is a song or verse that is so much like what you are going through. Anyway thanks for sharing...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote