Thread: Spread
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 10:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Well Helloooo!

Hi Claudia! It is great to hear from you!

We had a natural disaster this summer and all the red worms kicked the bucket The temps were just too hot here for them, but you cant keep the ole worm guy down!

We cleaned out all the bins, and got alot of castings that we cant sell, but is already making some beautiful blooms on the roses, and started another couple of bins with some new red worms. So far so good, they like their new home, and food, and are reall just now starting to double their numbers this month. So we will be out getting a couple of more bins ready.

I want to do more around the worm farm, but I am stuck at the give advise based on all my years in business and thats about it. Except for telling everyone how great earthworm castings are for their plants and gardens.

Hey Catherine! I know what ya mean about the dosages of pain meds, cant live with them, and surely cant live without them. I too kept getting used to the meds, and the docs would want to up the dose. Sometimes my body could handle it, and sometimes it would make me sick everytime I took the next dosage.

What I did was find the sweet spot! I still feel some pain because I just cant handle all those meds for pain, but I take an amount of pain meds my body can handle that also reduces the pain enough that I can deal with it. Ive alreay made up my mind that the RSD is going to impact me, im just calling when where and how much lol.

If I stayed on the higher dose sooner or later I would get used to it, but it wouldnt be long before I would need a higher dose, so I picked a comfortable medium that lets me function, but also lets me feel some pain also. It kinda works in my favor as it lets me know my limits before I go past the limit line, which I would do alot of times when I couldnt feel any pain at all. It also helps me to know when to say enough use, or work out for the day too.

I know everyone is different, and different things work for different people, but you might see what you think of this idea, if you can handle moderate pain lvls.

Good seein ya Catherine! Hope you get everything under control soon!

Big hugs to you two
Allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote